MIUI Product Director Liu Ming and Design Director Ge Rui held an AMA session about MIUI 11 back in March, in which we learned about the latest and greatest OS from Xiaomi. Features such as ultra power saving mode, automatic screenshot management, and a system-wide dark theme were discussed as part of the AMA.
- But coming to OS, You already have the latest Android 11 OS.
- We’re not sure what’s going on there, although this is something that can be fixed with a software update.
- As a 5MP depth sensor, it should technically help with portrait photos, but the result is often too extreme.
- We hold NO responsibility for any risks of the broken device so please proceed with caution.
- You can either reset your phone or connect to an MI account for troubleshooting purposes.
You can also save your battery for a long time on your rooted device. ADB sideload is a command that transfers and installs a zip file on an Android device from the PC. This command is handy for a custom ROM developer to push and install any installation zip file directly on a device. With the help of the Android Debug bridge, you can install custom ROMs, mods, GApps, backup Android, flash official stock firmware, and install Android apps.
For adding custom props or removing props from your device, there are the “Custom props” and “Delete props” features. Xiaomi’s spin-off brand POCO is known to offer impressive smartphone hardware at very attractive prices. The company has a wide range of smartphones across different segments and price points. The POCO F and X series cater to the upper mid-range segment, while the POCO M and C lineup focus on the price-sensitive entry-level and budget segments.
By the time I remembered to disable both stock ROM, I had already taken several pics. And speaking of the front camera, it’s very good and you won’t complain about selfies taken with it (last image in the carousel above).
- Step 11 – Next, issue the command below to boot your phone into TWRP.
- Alike with Pixel Experience, this Lineage OS also provides its users with a Stock Android Skin like Nexus / Pixel along with a few additional tweaks.
- It does nothing radical but brings a clean, AOSP-based ROM with rock-solid stability and a long list of device support.
For some devices, if the fingerprint is for an Android build after March 16th 2018, it is necessary to use a security patch date that matches the fingerprint used. For the module provided fingerprints this is done automatically, but if you enter a fingerprint manually you will have to update the security patch date yourself (if they don’t already match). If you’re setting a fingeprint without using the internal fingerprints list, use the Custom props function of this module to change ro.build.version.security_patch to the desired date. This module is a very complicated way of doing something very simple. The module changes prop values using the Magisk resetprop tool, something that is very easy to do with a Magisk boot script and some simple commands.